The above targets are based on the Company's current views on the operating and market conditions, which are subject to change.
*One American Depositary Share ("ADS") = 10 ordinary shares
See "Non-GAAP Measure Disclosures" below, where the impact of certain items on reported results is discussed.
"We are pleased with the third consecutive sequential growth in our quarterly revenues. Following the recent receipt of SFDA approval for our SPR-based HPV-DNA chip and positive feedback from the trial use of our chip by our hospital customers, we believe that we will achieve accelerated sequential growth in the upcoming quarters," commented Mr. Xiaodong Wu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
1Q FY2010 Unaudited Financial Results
The Company reported revenues of RMB186.2 million (US$27.5 million) for 1Q FY2010, representing a 10.9% decrease from the corresponding period of FY2009 but a 5.9% increase from 4Q FY2009.
The Company's revenues are currently generated from two segments, molecular diagnostic systems and immunodiagnostic systems. The molecular diagnostic system segment includes FISH products and SPR products while the immunodiagnostic system segment consists of ECLIA products.
Molecular diagnostic system sales for 1Q FY2010 were RMB108.1 million (US$15.9 million), representing a 9.8% increase from the corresponding period of FY2009 and a 7.1% increase from 4Q FY2009. The year-over-year and sequential increase was primarily due to the increase in usage of the Company's FISH probes by existing and new hospital customers served by the Company's direct sales personnel.
Immunodiagnostic system sales for 1Q FY2010 were RMB78.1 million (US$
SOURCE China Medical Technologies, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. China Nepstar Chain Drugstore Reports One-time Non-recurring Penalty Payment
2. China Pharma Holdings, Inc. to Report Second Quarter 2010 Financial Results on August 10, 2010
3. Winner Medical Launches Its First Online PurCotton(R) Store in China on Taobao.com
4. FINRA Confirms China BCTs Corporate Name Change
5. China Sky One Medical Obtains SFDA Approval for Ciclopirox Olamine Vaginal Suppositories
6. China Yongxin Pharmaceuticals Inc. Announces the Expansion of Its Chain of Retail Stores to 110 Stores
7. China Nepstar Chain Drugstore Provides Updates on Shoppers Card Program
8. China BCT Announces Auditor Change Within PKF Network
9. China Sky One Medicals Chief Financial Officers Health Issues to Restrict His Availability to Investors
10. China Medical Technologies Announces the Use of its HER-2 FISH Probe in a Cancer Targeted Therapy Research Project Sponsored by the Chinese Ministry of Health
11. MarketsandMarkets: Patient Monitoring Devices Markets in Brazil, Russia, India and China Worth $2,992 Million by 2015