26,857,199 CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS, INC. AND SUBSIDIARIES UNAUDITED CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED BALANCE SHEETSJune 30, December 31, 20132012ASSETS Current Assets Cash and cash equivalents$
129,609,317Accounts receivable, net of allowance for doubtful accounts 17,821,67311,206,244Inventories 80,907,81375,679,173
Prepayments and other current assets5,503,1555,664,919Total Current Assets 251,497,089222,159,653Property, plant and equipment, net 62,337,42251,325,177Intangible assets, net 3,104,2103,541,582Land use rights, net 6,373,1765,818,709Deposits related to land use rights16,669,16714,752,574Restricted cash 2,786,5022,912,145Equity method investment 10,937,30710,537,310Total Assets $
311,047,150LIABILITIES AND STOCKHOLDERS' EQUITY Current liabilities Short-term bank loans $
7,935,000Accounts payable 3,018,0952,908,624Due to related parties 4,055,9254,081,624Other payables and accrued expenses 25,895,82325,423,349Advance from customers
SOURCE China Biologic Products, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. BD and the College of American Pathologists Announce Strategic Alliance to Support Laboratory Quality and Performance in India and China
2. China Biologic Products to Report Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
3. MEDTEC China 2013: Floor space sold out!
4. China Heart Valve Market and Heart Lung Machine Industry Global Analysis in New Research Reports
5. Kinex Pharmaceuticals Will Take the Lead in the Orascovery Program Development in China
6. Life Technologies Signs Licensing Agreement with Suzhou Ribo Life Sciences for Development of siRNA Therapeutics in China
7. China Pharmaceutical Guidebook: Latest Chinese Regulations for Imported Drug Registration
8. Bristol-Myers Squibb and Simcere Enter Partnership to Co-Develop and Co-Commercialize Orencia(R) SC (abatacept) in China
9. Research Report on Chinas High-End Medical Treatment Industry, 2013-2017
10. China Biologic Waived Application of Preferred Shares Rights Agreement
11. China Botanic Pharmaceutical Inc. Announces Withdrawal Of Request For Hearing