LIUZHOU CITY, China, June 30 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: CNBI), ("China BCT" or the "Company"), a leading pharmaceutical distributor, retail pharmacy, and manufacturer of pharmaceutical products in Guangxi Province, China, today announced that the Company signed an exclusive pharmaceutical distribution contract with Liujiang County Chinese Medicine Hospital for a three-year period effective July 1, 2010.
China BCT will supply a minimum of 95% of all pharmaceutical products required by Liujiang County Chinese Medicine Hospital, covering approximately 500 products while maintaining priority rights to supply the remaining 5% of products. China BCT management estimates that this distribution arrangement will generate approximately $1 million in annual revenue.
"This contract signifies our brand's considerable strength within Guangxi Province and will strengthen our gross margins," commented Mr. Hui Tian Tang, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of China BCT. "Liujiang County Chinese Medicine Hospital will increase its efficiency by streamlining purchasing processes through our exclusive distribution agreement. We target to win more exclusive distribution contracts for our wholesale distribution business, as expansion of this segment is one of our key business strategies and growth drivers to maintain healthy and sustainable profit margin."
About China BCT
China BCT is engaged in pharmaceutical distribution, pharmacy retailing, and the manufacture of pharmaceuticals products through its subsidiaries Guangxi Liuzhou Baicaotang Medicine Limited, Hefeng Pharmaceutical Co. Limited, and Guangxi Liuzhou Baicaotang Medicine Retail Limited in Guangxi province, China. It operates a large regional retail network in Guangxi province, consisting of 125 directly owned retail stores in Guangxi province and currently over 8,000 products are distributed through the Company's wholesale distribution network. For more information, please visit http://www.china- bct.com
Safe Harbor Statement
This presentation contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe-harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause the actual results of the Company to differ materially from the results expressed or implied by such statements, including the significance of the appointment of the new directors. Accordingly, although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. The Company has no obligation to update the forward-looking information contained in this presentation.
For more information, please contact: Company Contact: Ms. Shelly Zhang, Chief Financial Officer China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +86-772-363-8318 Web: http://www.china-bct.com Investor Relations Contact: CCG Investor Relations Mr. Crocker Coulson, President CCG Investor Relations Email: email@example.com Tel: +1-646-213-1915 Mr. Shaun Smolarz Financial Writer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +1-646-701-7444 Web: http://www.ccgirasia.com
|SOURCE China BCT Pharmacy Group, Inc.|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved