Order a copy of this report at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=114684 .
The number of diabetes sufferers of China ranks the first in the world. In 2013, the number exceeded 110 million. Meanwhile, there are more than 400 million people in the diabetes prophase so the number will increase high in the next 10 years. The under-control rate of grown-up diabetic sufferers accepting treatment is lower than 40% for lacking medical care.
There are many antidiabetic drug varieties on China market, of which oral hypoglycemic drugs and insulin dominate the market. While new antidiabetic drugs like DPP-4 inhibitor, GLP-1 agonist, SGLT-2 inhibitor, etc. become hotspots in the globe, the classic drugs like Acarbose, Metformin, etc. still occupy most market share in China.
As the prevalence rate is growing and the living level and medical care level are improved, the market size of antidiabetic drugs is enlarged in China. In 2013, the market size exceeded CNY 20 billion. The CAGR in 2009-2013 exceeded 17%. CRI estimates the CAGR of China antidiabetic drug market size will keep 15%. For global pharmaceutical enterprises, they will find huge market opportunities in China.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
instance status of diabetes
Supply and demand of China antidiabetic drugs
Market status of sub-varieties of antidiabetic drugs
Competition status of '/>"/>
SOURCE China Market Research Reports
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Top buyers including Atico, Coles Group Asia, Kmart, Staples, Office Depot and Target Australia pre-registered to attend Global Sources spring China Sourcing Fairs
2. CentraState and Freehold Radiology Group train physicians from China
3. Johnson & Johnson (China) Investment Ltd. Acquires Guangzhou Bioseal Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
4. ResearchMoz: Global and China 4A Zeolite Industry 2012 Deep Research Report - Market Research Report
5. China Biologic Products to Host Earnings Conference Call on May 9, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. EDT (NY)
6. China Biologic Products Reports Higher Results for the First Quarter 2012
7. China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
8. Osteoporosis Drug Market- Global And China Market Analysis, Size, Trends And Forecast (2010-2015)
9. China Botanic Attends 67th PHARMCHINA Fair
10. Xiangxue Pharmaceuticals to Acquire Rights for a Promising Drug Candidate from Kinex Pharmaceuticals for the Greater China Territory
11. China Botanic Attends the 111th China Import and Export Fair