DALLAS, Dec. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ChinaMarketResearchReports.com adds Research Report on Research Report on China Antidiabetic Drug Market, 2014-2018 to its store that says in 2013, the revenue of global diabetes treatment market exceeded USD 40 billion. The CAGR is expected to be 5% or more in next few years.
In 2013, the diabetes prevalence rate of grown-ups aged in 20 to 79 was 8.3% in the globe. The number of sufferers reached 382 million. 80% of the patients live in low to medium income countries. Meanwhile, the number of sufferers in these countries in increasing. The number of global diabetes sufferers is expected to be 592 million by 2035. In the current sufferer group, about 175 million people (46%) are not diagnosed or treated. In 2013, the global IGT prevalence rate was 6.9% and the number of sufferers was 316 million. The number is expected to be 474 million by 2035.
In 2013, there were 5.1 million people died from diseases related to diabetes, accounting for 8.4% of the total death number in the globe. The expenditure on diabetes reached USD 548 billion in the world, accounting for 11% of global medical treatment expenditure. The expenditure on diabetes related medical treatment will be USD 627.3 billion by 2035. Diabetes is growing prevalent in China and other developing countries, which is a heavy burden to the society and economy.
In 2013, the revenue of global diabetes treatment market exceeded USD 40 billion. The CAGR is expected to be 5% or more in next few years.
As China's society is further aging and obesity caused by improved living level and unhealthy lifestyle is increasing, the prevention and cure to diabetes become more difficult. The prevalence rate of diabetes in China
SOURCE China Market Research Reports
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Top buyers including Atico, Coles Group Asia, Kmart, Staples, Office Depot and Target Australia pre-registered to attend Global Sources spring China Sourcing Fairs
2. CentraState and Freehold Radiology Group train physicians from China
3. Johnson & Johnson (China) Investment Ltd. Acquires Guangzhou Bioseal Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
4. ResearchMoz: Global and China 4A Zeolite Industry 2012 Deep Research Report - Market Research Report
5. China Biologic Products to Host Earnings Conference Call on May 9, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. EDT (NY)
6. China Biologic Products Reports Higher Results for the First Quarter 2012
7. China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
8. Osteoporosis Drug Market- Global And China Market Analysis, Size, Trends And Forecast (2010-2015)
9. China Botanic Attends 67th PHARMCHINA Fair
10. Xiangxue Pharmaceuticals to Acquire Rights for a Promising Drug Candidate from Kinex Pharmaceuticals for the Greater China Territory
11. China Botanic Attends the 111th China Import and Export Fair