TEANECK, N.J., July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ChemOutsourcing announced today the first 30 pharmaceutical and biotech companies that will present at this year's show on September 17-19, 2013 in Long Branch, NJ, reported Mark Alexay, its President. The speakers are from CMC, process, and medicinal chemists responsible for sourcing drug discovery and chemical development.
"What's enticing about the show is the sheer number of pharma and biotech presenters – there's no other chemistry forum in the world where so many industry speakers can all share their experiences on multiple topics. Speakers tell me that that they have no idea who their CMC counterparts are at the other companies, and that it's valuable to bring them together to benchmark sourcing practices".
Alexay continued, "Besides the speakers from large Pharma like Pfizer, Merck, Lilly, and Roche, there are dozens more from medium-size, and "Emerging" pharma companies with fewer than 50 employees attending. This underscores the continued vitality of our industry and also suggests that access to new funding may be improving".
The list of first 30 Pharma and Small Molecule Biotech presenting companies http://chemoutsourcing.com/popup.php
Among the new topics in 2013:
Crowdsourcing: Pharma's New Research Vehicle to Ignite Drug Discovery
Duncan Judd, Ph.D.
James Tornos, Ph.D.
Director, Research Scientific Services
Jeffrey Marra, Ph.D.
Consultant - Small Molecule R&D / Manufacturing API Procurement
Eli Lilly & Co.
ChemOutsourcing is the largest US
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Emerging Pharma at ChemOutsourcing 2013 in Record Numbers for Upcoming September Show
2. 2013 ChemOutsourcing Exhibit Halls Overhauled to Facilitate Traffic
3. Omthera Announces Waiver of Lock-Up Restriction
4. CryoLife Announces Release Date and Teleconference Call Details for 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
5. UM Ventures Announces Collaboration Between UM School Of Medicines Dr. Frank Robb and Fina Biosolutions
6. Ensil Canada Announces First Successful Test and Validation of Vastusys Line of Products in Ontario Laboratories
7. CVS Caremark Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
8. MiMedx Group, Inc. Announces Release Date for 2013 Second Quarter Results
9. Zimmer Announces Distribution Of APEX Spine System
10. Breckenridge Announces Dismissal of Various Lawsuits Against Macoven Pharmaceuticals in Return for Macovens Discontinuance of Certain Products
11. BiOptix announces low cost Surface Plasmon Resonance Services for Colorado-based researchers