"We're proud to add Mark to our already impressive senior leadership team," said Mr. Paul Bosse, President and Chief Executive Officer at Charleston Laboratories. "Mark's experience in regulatory and quality, coupled with his experience in the pain management industry, will make him a key member of the team."
Mark has more than 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a variety of leadership roles at various major pharmaceutical companies including Parke-Davis/Warner-Lambert, Pharmacia, Baxter and Pfizer. For the past 8 years, Mark was the Vice President of Global Regulatory Affairs at Mallinckrodt where he spent a significant amount of his time overseeing the pain management portfolio. Mark has extensive experience working with the Division of Anesthesia, Analgesia, and Addiction Products (DAAAP) on a number of NDAs including 505(b)(2) applications. Mark had responsibility for the NDAs for the approved pain products Exalgo, Pennsaid (both 1.5% & 2% topical solutions), Xartemis XR, and Ofirmev.
"I was intrigued by the opportunity that Charleston Laboratories' pipeline and commercial strategy provides me professionally, to continue working in pain management," stated Dr. Mannebach. "I'm honored to join a team with such deep experience and a commitment to clinical and commercial excellence."
About Charleston Laboratories, Inc.
Charleston Laboratories, Inc. is a privately held, specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the research, development and commercialization of novel pain products to prevent the burdensome side effects related to opioid analgesics and other analgesic products. In August 2014, the Company entered a strategic collaboration with Daiichi Sankyo for the development and U.S. commercialization of Charleston Laboratories' investigational hydrocodone-based products, including its lead candidate CL-108.
Charleston Laboratories' product pipeline seeks to address unmet needs in Opioid-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (OINV), Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting (PONV), Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV), Radiation-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (RINV), and Migraine-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (MINV). Charleston Laboratories intends to introduce novel pain therapies that reduce the burdensome side effects related to opioid analgesics and other products. For more information, please visit www.charlestonlabs.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/charleston-laboratories-inc-announces-senior-global-regulatory-hire-300407320.html
|SOURCE Charleston Laboratories, Inc.|
Copyright©2017 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Charleston Laboratories, Inc. and Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. Receive Complete Response Letter from FDA for New Drug Application for CL-108 (hydrocodone, acetaminophen, promethazine) Tablets for Oral Use
2. AAIPharma Services Corp. / Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc. kondigt uitbreiding mogelijkheden en capaciteiten voor steriele productie medicijnen in Charleston, SC aan
3. AAIPharma Services Corp. / Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc. Announces Expanded Capabilities and Capacity for Sterile Drug Product Manufacturing in Charleston, SC
4. The Business Development Board of Palm Beach Plays Key Role in Charleston Laboratories, Inc. Expansion
5. Charleston Laboratories, Inc. and Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. Announce Phase 3 Study of CL-108 Met Primary Endpoints
6. Charleston Area Medical Center Integrates Smart Pump Technology to Advance Patient Safety
7. Charleston Laboratories, Inc. Announces Completion of a Second Phase 3 Clinical Trial on its Lead Product, CL-108, and the Appointment of Dr. Raymond Dionne to its Scientific Advisory Board
8. Charleston Laboratories, Inc. Initiates Patient Enrollment in a Phase 1 Study of Charlestons Second Product, CL-H1T
9. Charleston Laboratories, Inc. and Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. Announce Three Poster Presentations at American Pain Society Annual Meeting
10. Charleston Laboratories, Inc. and Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. Announce Completion of a Pharmacokinetics Study on CL-108
11. Charleston Laboratories, Inc. Announces Key Clinical Updates for Novel Drugs