- Data and analysis on the CNS disorder therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Annualized market data for the CNS disorder therapeutics market from 2002 to 2010, with forecasts to 2017.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Share of the generics in global CNS disorder therapeutics market and for the market of each indication that is covered in the report.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market.
- The competitive landscape of the global CNS disorder therapeutics market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Eli Lilly, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Teva, and Johnson & Johnson.
- Key M&A activities and Licensing Agreements that took place in 2009 and 2010 in the CNS disease market.
Reasons to buy
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Device a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers and market potential of each indication.<
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved