RALEIGH, N.C., Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Carolina Piedmont Capital, a leading provider of finance and equipment lease services for the healthcare and dental industries, announced today they have been granted Veteran-Owned Small Business status from the US Veterans Administration. This designation allows the company to compete for government procurement opportunities and certain set asides exclusively reserved for veteran owned small businesses.
The Office of Small and Disabled Business Utilization seeks to enable Veteran Owned Small Businesses, Small Disadvantaged Businesses, HUBZone Businesses, and Woman-Owned Small Businesses to add value to the work of VA. In order to take advantage of procurement preferences provided to Veteran-Owned and controlled Small Businesses, the business must be verified as an eligible firm and be registered in the VIP database. OSDBU provides outreach and liaison support to businesses (small and large) and other members of the public and private sectors concerning Small Business Acquisition issues.
Carolina Piedmont Capital Healthcare and Dental Finance specialize in providing finance solutions and equipment lease opportunities to all areas within the healthcare marketplace. This designation allows the company to compete for VA Hospital contracts. "We are delighted to receive this monumental achievement," stated Stuart Anderson, President of Carolina Piedmont Capital and a prior US Navy veteran. "Now that we have the designation, we look forward to conducting business with the VA Hospitals," he continued.
For more information about Carolina Piedmont Capital, please contact Stuart Anderson, President, at (919)424-6335 or visit the company website at http://www.carolinapiedmontcapital.com
Press Release Contact Information:
SOURCE Carolina Piedmont Capital Inc
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. South Carolinas Stop-Sale System Achieves Significant Results In Battle Against Meth
2. Carolinas HealthCare System and Edison Nation Collaborate to Drive Medical Innovation and Technology
3. eCardio Supports the Carolinas HealthCare Foundation Through Grant for Heart Of A Champion Day
4. Astellas to Close Urogenix, North Carolina-based Urology Research Facility
5. MedInformatix RIS Advances Carolina Regional Radiologys Progress in Meeting Meaningful Use Objectives
6. FastMed Urgent Care and MedVantx Offer Consumers First Ever Access to Free Samples of Medications through an Automated Medication Cabinet Across North Carolinas Largest Network of Urgent Care Centers
7. CHPA Statement on Statewide South Carolina Consumer Poll
8. Pharmagen Presents to North Carolina General Assembly at N.C. Bios Legislative Breakfast
9. Carolina Piedmont Capital To Exhibit At Raleigh Business Expo
10. North Carolina Business Owners At Risk Because Of Defective Medicare Bidding Program
11. Wake Forest Baptist Names President of Piedmont Triad Research Park and Chief Innovation Officer