Carena's 24/7 Urgent Care services are integrated with the health system, so patients encounter a seamless experience. After the visit they are referred back to their primary care provider for follow-up. Chart notes are entered into the system and shared with the primary care provider to ensure continuity of care, and new patients are escalated to the appropriate clinic to expedite making an appointment with a physician.
"Ensuring a positive patient experience requires a turn-key solution including providers trained in telemedicine protocols, supported by a robust technology platform," continued Derrickson. "Over time, healthcare systems may transition to using their own providers, at which point we are able to provide our technology and clinical platform solutions. Until then, we are there for anything they need."
"As healthcare reform rolls out across the country, new reimbursement models are on the horizon," added Robertson. "Implementing virtual healthcare delivery allows us to be ahead of the curve, providing more efficient and affordable healthcare to our patients. We maintain our role as the primary care provider and patients love using this technology – 100 percent of those surveyed say they are happy that their health system offers this service and have been satisfied with their experience. It doesn't get much better than that."
About Carena, Inc.
Carena, Inc. is a Seattle
SOURCE Carena, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Report Presents a Framework for Successful New Oncology Product Launches in the Pharmaceutical Sector
2. SurgLine International, Inc. Launches A Wholly Owned Operating Subsidiary To Pursue Cost Containment Strategies
3. Mylan Launches Generic Version of Zyprexa® Tablets
4. Smith & Nephew launches revolutionary open-architecture suture anchor for rotator cuff repair with greater pullout strength than competitors[i]
5. American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation Launches Cities for Life
6. Thomson Reuters Launches New Mobile Oncology Decision Support Solution for R&D Pharmaceutical Leaders
7. Accuray Launches First Study to Compare CyberKnife® SBRT to Surgery and IMRT for Treatment of Early-Stage Prostate Cancer
8. Xtelligent Media Raises $800K in Funding and Launches EHRintelligence.com
9. University Hospitals Case Medical Centers Harrington Discovery Institute Launches Grant Program to Accelerate Drug Discovery and Development
10. Practice Fusion Launches API to Democratize Lab Integrations
11. Kmart® Launches New Pet Prescription Program And Purina® Treat Giveaway