HARTFORD, Conn., Oct. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- CareCentrix, Inc., the nation's leading provider of home health benefits management services, announced today that it has expanded its executive team with the addition of Santosh Dave. The company has appointed Dave to chief information officer.
Dave will be responsible for expanding CareCentrix's technology services to support the company's increasing number of customers. He brings to CareCentrix nearly 20 years of information technology leadership experience. Dave previously led and developed information technology services for Viant, Inc., a healthcare payment solutions company. In his prior position, he was responsible for systems, technology and security for more than 3,200 facilities for Wells Fargo. He has also held leadership positions with GE and Sprint, as well as two IT consulting practices in India.
"As we continue to expand our services to include new programs like hospital readmission prevention and wound care management, we are committed to investing in and enhancing our technology to support our growing base of customers," said Eric Reimer, chief executive officer, CareCentrix. "Santosh's experience identifying and implementing high-performing technology solutions will be important to achieving our objective of providing our health plan customers with best-in-class service to effectively manage their members' home health needs. He is an outstanding addition to lead our experienced information technology team."
"CareCentrix is uniquely positioned to grow by serving our current and prospective customers well. Expanding the use of technology to actively manage the entire life cycle of care for our patients will continue to enable us to deliver quality care while controlling healthcare costs. Innovation, operational excellence, and speed to market will be my primary focus at CareCentrix," said Dave.
SOURCE CareCentrix, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. CareCentrix Receives URAC Health Utilization Management Accreditation
2. CVS Caremark Appoints Jonathan C. Roberts as PBM Chief Operating Officer
3. Pro-Dex, Inc. Appoints Harold A. Hurwitz as Chief Financial Officer
4. Accera, Inc. Appoints Dr. Thomas Werner President & CEO and Announces FDA Acceptance of IND Application for AC-1204 for Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimers Disease
5. Intercell AG Appoints Staph Leavenworth Bakali as Chief Business Officer
6. 3-V Biosciences Appoints Merdad V. Parsey, MD, PhD, as Chief Executive Officer
7. Tigris Pharmaceuticals Appoints Neil Flanzraich to Executive Chairman of the Board
8. Laureate Pharma Appoints Steven R. Johnson as Vice President, Business Development
9. BioMarin Appoints William Young and Kenneth Bate to Its Board of Directors
10. Kinetic Systems Appoints Peter M. Maris President & Chief Executive Officer
11. Biodel Appoints Arthur Urciuoli to its Board of Directors