Actual results may also differ substantially from those described in or contemplated by this press release due to risks and uncertainties that exist in our operations and business environment, including, without limitation, risks and uncertainties that are inherent in the development of complex biologics, the conduct of human clinical trials and the introduction of new products, including the timing, costs and outcomes of such trials, our ability to obtain necessary funding, regulatory approvals and expected qualifications, our dependence upon proprietary technology, our history of operating losses and accumulated deficits, our reliance on collaborative relationships and critical personnel, and current and future competition, as well as other risks described from time to time in filings we make with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We undertake no obligation to release publicly the results of any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances arising after the date hereof.
Copyright 2013 Cardium Therapeutics, Inc. All rights reserved.
Cardium Therapeutics®, Generx®, Cardionovo®, Tissue Repair™, Gene Activated Matrix™, GAM™, Excellagen&
SOURCE Cardium Therapeutics
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Cardium Presents Year-End 2012 Financial Results And Recent Developments
2. Cardium Announces $4.0 Million Preferred Stock Financing And Reports On Exchange Listing Compliance
3. Cardium Receives ISO Certification for Excellagen
4. Cardium Announces Presentaton at The 2013 Cell & Gene Therapy Forum
5. Cardium Presents Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results and Reports on Recent Developments
6. Cardium Announces Excellagen Poster Presentatons At Desert Foot 9th Annual High Risk Diabetic Foot Conference
7. Cardium Presents Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Reports On Recent Developments
8. Cardium Announces Plans For Commercializaton Of Excellagen® In The Russian Federation
9. Cardium to Present at Sachs Associates 2012 Science, Partner, and Investment Forum: Gateway for the Global Life Sciences
10. Cardium Announces Agreement With UK-Based Angel Biomedical For Excellagen Supply And Planned European Market Expansion
11. Cardium Exhibiting Its New FDA-Cleared Excellagen® At The 2012 Spring Symposium Of Advanced Wound Care