Research and development expenses were approximately $1.2 million for the fiscal 2010 second quarter compared to $2.1 million for the fiscal 2009 second quarter. Selling, general and administrative expenses for the fiscal 2010 second quarter were approximately $1.4 million compared to $4.1 million for the comparable quarter of 2009. The lower expenses are primarily due to the actions taken in fiscal 2009 to change our sales approach to a more variable cost model and to lower our headcount.
The net loss for the fiscal 2010 second quarter was approximately $2.2 million, or $0.09 per share, compared with a net loss of approximately $4.7 million, or $0.30 per share, for the fiscal 2009 second quarter.
Total net revenue for the six months ended December 31, 2009, was approximately $2.0 million compared with approximately $5.1 million for the same period of fiscal 2009. Total operating costs and expenses for the six months ended December 31, 2009
SOURCE Cardica, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Cardica Announces Fiscal 2010 First Quarter Financial Results and Business Progress
2. Cardica Announces Publication of Pivotal PAS-Port(R) Proximal Anastomosis System Clinical Trial Results
3. Cardica to Host Investor Briefing on Revolutionizing Revascularization
4. Cardica Reports Positive Top-Line Results and Submits 510(k) for PAS-Port(R) Proximal Anastomosis System in Cardiac Bypass Surgery
5. Sequenom Announces Addition to Clinical Advisory Board
6. Omnicell Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2009 Results
7. Life Spine(R) Announces FDA Clearance of DYNA-LINK(R) Spinal System and PRESIDIO(TM) Spinal Plating System
8. Repligen Announces Long Term Supply Agreement with GE Healthcare for Recombinant Protein A
9. Omeros Announces National Institute on Drug Abuses Support for Phase 2 Clinical Study in Addiction Program
10. Sangamo BioSciences Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2009 Conference Call and Webcast
11. CardioGenics Announces Completion of Cartridge Design for QL Care Analyzer