The 2014 annual report features a collection of in depth essays from each panel member - with experts again given carte blanche to prophesize how the industry will look and operate in the future from both an economic and practical perspective.
Kilbee added, "I am very pleased that we have been able to include in our panel many of the major figures in the industry, as they provide hundreds of years of experience both individually and collectively. The panel's ability to provide a realistic approach to problem solving, coupled with an international outlook is essential in advancing market dynamics."
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
CPhI drives growth and innovation at every step of the global pharmaceutical supply chain from drug discovery to finished dosage. Through exhibitions, conferences and online communities, CPhI brings together more than 100,000 pharmaceutical professionals each year to network, identify business opportunities and expand the global market. CPhI hosts events in Europe, Korea, China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Istanbul, Russia and South America and co-locates with ICSE for contract services, P-MEC for machinery, equipment & technology, InnoPack for pharmaceutical packaging and BioPh for biopharma. CPhI provides an online buyer & supplier directory at CPhI-Online.com.
For more information visit: http://www.cphi.com
The UBM Live annual schedule of Pharmaceutical events also includes; CPhI South America (5-7 August 2014 at Expo Centre Norte, Sao Paulo
SOURCE UBM Live
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Exclusive Industry Panel for Medical Device Developers - "The Great Innovators: A Sit-Down Chat with Dr. Thomas Fogarty & Dean Kamen"
2. Obesity journal publishes new study on lorcaserin, a weight-loss medication recommended for approval by FDA advisory panel
3. The Galien Foundation Announces Roster of Luminary Presenters for Third Galien Forum; Program Highlights Include CEO Panel, Panel on Alzheimers Disease Innovation, Nobel Laureate Elie Wiesel
4. BSI to Offer Exclusive Access to Global Panel of Experts in 3 Key Cities
5. Epilepsia Publishes Results From Two Studies Of Eisais Perampanel
6. Abaxis Announces the Launch of Kidney Profile Plus Panel
7. Sony Medical Division Teams with Wills Eye Institute to Bring "Expert" Panel of Ophthalmologists to AAO 2012 Convention
8. Varian Medical Systems to Exhibit Flat Panel Detectors, X-Ray Tubes and Imaging Software Optimized for Digital Radiography at MEDICA
9. Varian Medical Systems to Exhibit New Wireless Flat Panel Detector, Image Processing Software and X-Ray Tubes for Digital Radiography at RSNA
10. Leader In At-Home Laboratory Testing Praises Federal Panels Recommendations For Widespread HIV Testing
11. MAQUET Cardiovascular Announces U.S. Food and Drug Administration Panel Votes To Reclassify Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps To A Class II Designation In Certain Indications