The revamped Company will now focus on formal drug development on federal and international levels. As the cannabis industry has inherently conflicting economies of scale because of state and federal regulatory variances, the Company has initiated its action plan to comprehensively identify all conflicting operations and barriers to the Company's complete focus on fostering formal clinical trials for its cancer and HIV drug development program. Simultaneously, the Company will use corporate transactions (unit spin-offs) to build a healthy equity base for Cannabis Science as it pursues numerous forms of federal facilitation. The Company will proceed to assist in the growth of these equity holdings through advice and counsel by its management team, external resources, expert relationships, and substantial experience in the medical cannabis and hemp industries.
The first quarter of 2013, Dr. Melamede explained, would be characterized by abstract submissions to conferences and, with the expertise of incoming officers, the development of protocols for submission to NIH and European clinical research programs. This will further support the Company's protocol submissions to advance product development, which will translate to proportionate equity performances, based on the projected global market potential of CS-TATI-1 and CS-S/BCC-1. Cannabis Science's recent appointment of Harvard Law School graduate Chad S. Joh
SOURCE Cannabis Science, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. ulrich medical USA™ Releases New Expandable Spinal Implant for US Market
2. International Drug & Explosives Detection Company IDenta Corp. Releases Information to OTC markets.
3. ShelfX Releases A Fridge That Knows What You Took
4. Techne Corporation Releases Unaudited Third Quarter and Nine Month Fiscal Year 2012 Results
5. Stereotaxis Releases V-Sono™ Intracardiac Echocardiography Module for the Vdrive™ Remote Navigation System
6. Simbionix Releases Two New Platforms at the Upcoming DDW and AUA Events
7. Medical Alarm Begins Revenue Recognition from Largest Set of Orders -- Releases New Television Commercial
8. MD Bioproducts releases HLA-B27 subtype specific antibody.
9. ChemDAQ Releases First Sensor For Detection Of Peracetic Acid In Air
10. Polar Releases H7, a Preeminent Wireless Heart Rate Sensor with Bluetooth Smart
11. NanoMarkets Releases New Report on Thin-Film and Printed Batteries