MUMBAI, India, August 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
~ Over 200 Indian and overseas delegates will share their insights on clusters in the Global Economic Summit 2013 held by WTC Mumbai and AIAI from the 23rd to 25th September ~
The 3rd Global Economic Summit 2013 (GES), an international Summit on Micro-SME Clusters, is entering into an interesting phase with experts, government officials and policy makers to discuss and deliberate the present challenges along with their future vision for the clusters. The experts will be sharing with the delegates their valuable knowledge and expertise in marketing, branding, skill development, government policies, financial requirements, technology and innovation and most importantly Cluster to Cluster (C to C) collaborations.
An important highlight of the summit will be the presentations by the international funding and multi-lateral agencies such as the World Bank, ILO, UNIDO, UNPD and PUM, who will be contributing towards capacity building for inclusive growth of clusters. The summit will be addressed by a galaxy of eminent speakers from over 26 countries which includes Argentina, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Canada, China, France, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Mexico, Myanmar, Netherlands, N
SOURCE WTC Mumbai and AIAI
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. PharmaSphere: Early-Stage Technology Transfer Collaborations - Enabling Platform Technologies & Deal Synergies between Academia and the Pharmaceutical Industry
2. Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Teledyne LeCroy for Its Technology Leadership in the Global Oscilloscopes Market
3. Global Coronary Stents - Market Growth Analysis, 2009-2015
4. Solta Medical Appoints Mingo Ku as Vice President Global Sales
5. The Global Cardiovascular Drugs Market to Decline at a CAGR of 10.47 Percent Over the Period 2012-2016
6. Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Report With Global Forecasts to 2017 - Market Worth $18.4 Billion in 2012
7. Apheresis Equipment Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 - 2018
8. Former Pfizer/Wyeth Global Infectious Disease Pharmaceutical Executive, Lewis Barrett, Appointed Senior Vice President, Commercial Strategy of Synthetic Biologics, Inc.
9. U.S. Orthopedic Biomaterials Market & Global Biomaterials Industry Reviewed by Products and Applications in New Research Reports
10. Radiopharmaceuticals Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends And Forecast, 2012 - 2018
11. Pain Management Devices - Global Strategic Business Report - 2013-2018