This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Devices market categories – Vision Care, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Cataract Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices, Refractive Surgery Devices and Glaucoma Surgery Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil Ophthalmic Devices market.
- Key players covered include Essilor International, CIBA Vision Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., Solotica Lentes de Contato, Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Hoya Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Brazil Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution c
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved