DALLAS, December 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research report 'Biosimilars : Market Entry Strategies' to its store. This report provides an analysis of strategies employed by the top 50 pharma companies that are active or plan to enter the biosimilars sector in the future, together with an analysis of biosimilar deal trends among the top 50 pharma companies.
- Of the companies analyzed, each of the eight generics companies ranked among the top 50 pharma companies have an active interest in biosimilars, reflecting the fact that such products have the opportunity to increase the profit margin of generics companies.
- Many innovative pharma companies have also entered the biosimilars arena with further companies such as Boehringer Ingelheim showing signs of interest.
- However, a number of companies such as AstraZeneca, Bayer, and Roche have stated that they have no plans to enter the biosimilars market, instead maintaining their innovative focus.
Study Comprehensive Table of Contents and Request a Sample for the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/144201-biosimilars-market-entry-strategies.html
With sales for the top 50 pharma companies forecast to decline by 1.6% during 2010-16, many leading drugmakers are looking to expand into markets which offer long-term growth, limited competition, and are relatively low risk. Biosimilars is one such area, which has attracted both innovative biologics players and generics players alike.
Features and benefits
- Insight into why pharma are tapping into the biosimilars market
- Analysis of biosimilar deal trends among the top 50 pharma companies
- Insight into the top 50 pharma companies active in biosimilars
- Review of the top 50 pharma companies that plan to enter the biosimilars market in the near future
- Summary of the top 50 pharma companies plan to avoid biosimilars
Your key questions answered
- Understand how and why different corporate pharma companies are targeting biosimilars
- Examine why some companies have opted not to enter this sector
Inquire Before Buying or get your copy of the report on Biosimilars Market Entry Strategies.
Find other newly published market research reports @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 135,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Visit http://www.reportsnreports.com/ for more details.
Contact: Related medicine technology :1
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog @ http://www.reportsnreportsblog.com/
. Leading Indian CRO Max Neeman International Expands in Response to Positive Biosimilars Market in India2
. Multi-therapy Drugs: Opportunities for Generics & Biosimilars3
. Reportlinker Adds Generic Growth Strategies - Manufacturers to Increase Focus on Super Generics and Biosimilars to Drive Revenues4
. Key Presentations Announced for Landmark Future of Biosimilars Event Co-Sponsored by DIA and FDLI, Co-Chaired by Merck and PAREXEL5
. Reportlinker Adds Global Biosimilars (Follow-on biologics) Market: An Analysis6
. Oncologists Will Be More Aggressive In Adopting Biosimilars Compared With Other Specialties7
. PAREXEL Consulting Thought Leaders Provide Insights Into U.S. Biosimilar Development and Monoclonal Biosimilars in Two New White Papers8
. Decision Resources Competitive Landscape Seminar Series: Biologics and Biosimilars on September 14, 2010 Will Help Pharmaceutical Companies Understand Market Opportunities for Biologics and Biosimilars9
. ReportsandReports: Biosimilars Series - Forecast Analysis Market Research Report10
. Orphan Drug Markets in Europe11
. Global Markets for Laser Systems, Components and Materials -- Focus on Asia-Pacific