In 2012, monoclonal antibodies formed five of the top ten medicines worldwide by revenue. For those therapies, high potential for biosimilar competition exists. Our analysis predicts those competitors of the leading mAb drugs will be on sale by 2018.
Prospects for mAb biosimilars are strong, then, and from 2013 there will arise many opportunities. Our analysis shows you the possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Nine ways Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies: World Market Prospects 2013-2023 helps you To sum up, our report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue to 2023 of the world market for biosimilar mAbs - discover that industry's overall sales potential
• Revenues to 2023 for 7 world-level submarkets - investigate the potential of its components, finding the most promising places for investments and sales
• Revenues to 2023 for 13 follow-on protein products - find sales outlooks for top brands, and expected agents, seeing how they can compete and succeed
• Forecasts to 2023 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia - discover the best countries for revenues and potential growth
• Assessments of top companies - hear about participants' activities, capabilities, results, and outlooks
• Review of R&D - explore progress in research and development, finding technological and commercial possibilities
• Interviews with authorities in the industry - discover debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market - assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and get advantages
• Prospects for established competitors and firms seeking to enter that sector - explore needs, practices, and outlooks for future success.
Information found nowhere else
That work gives inde
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved