TIGARD, Ore., Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bioject Medical Technologies Inc. (OTC Pink: BJCT), a leading developer and manufacturer of needle-free injection technology, today announced that it has entered into a distribution agreement with Fondaco PTE, LTD, a premier medical supplies company based in Singapore. Under the terms of this agreement, Fondaco will be the exclusive distributor of Bioject's commercial needle-free injection products in Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
Products positioned for distribution through this agreement include the full portfolio of Bioject technologies including the Biojector® 2000 needle-free injection system and theBioject® ZetaJet™ portable injector. In September 2013, Bioject also announced an international distribution agreement with iHealthnet LLC for distribution of Bioject products in markets including South Asia, India and the Middle East.
"We have seen significant demand for advanced needle-free technologies in global markets including Asia in recent years. Through collaboration with established industry leaders such as Fondaco, we will be ideally positioned to expand our product marketing focus in this region in the years ahead. Together we have the full range of expertise and insight to bring the significant advantages of needle-free drug delivery to millions more patients in the years ahead," said Mark Logomasini, President and CEO of Bioject.
The global injectable drug delivery technologies market was valued at $22.5 billion in 2012, and is expected to reach $43.3 billion by 2017. Recent reports indicate that the market for injectable technologies is positioned to grow rapidly in Asia
SOURCE Bioject Medical Technologies Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Inovio Pharmaceuticals Therapeutic Vaccine for Hepatitis C Enters Phase I Clinical Trial
2. IceCure Enters a New High-Potential Market: The company received $100K-order for cryoablation consoles and probes to be used in a clinical study for the treatment of lung cancer
3. Gliknik Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Pfizer For Drug Candidate Targeting Autoimmune Diseases
4. Exosome Diagnostics Enters Collaboration Agreement with Lilly for Exosome Blood-Based Biomarker Discovery
5. JHP Pharmaceuticals Enters Agreement to Produce Unique Late Stage Ophthalmic Product
6. HedgePath Pharmaceuticals Enters into Key Collaboration with Mayne Pharma
7. Simcere Pharmaceutical Group Enters Into Definitive Merger Agreement for Going Private Transaction
8. Piramal Imaging Provides Comments in Response to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Proposed Coverage Decision for Beta-Amyloid Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
9. Large National Network of Ambulatory Surgical Centers Doubles Order of STREAMWAY Systems
10. Breckenridge Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Certain Cypress Assets from Pernix Therapeutics
11. Life Technologies Enters into an Exclusive License and Supply Agreement for Dynabeads