LYNBROOK, N.Y., March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ: BSTC), a biopharmaceutical company developing first in class collagenase-based products marketed as XIAFLEX® in the U.S., announced today that it will host a conference call and live audio webcast at 4:30 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 to report its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results and provide a corporate update.
In order to participate in the conference call, please dial 1-800-860-2442 (domestic) or 1-412-858-4600 (international). The live webcast can be accessed under "Calendar of Events" in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.biospecifics.com or you may use the link: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=92436.
A replay of the call will be available one hour after the end of the conference on March 12, 2013 until 9:00 a.m. EDT on March 27, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 1-877-344-7529 (domestic) or 1-412-317-0088 (international) and reference the access code 10025434. The archived webcast will be available for 90 days in the Investor Relations section of BioSpecifics' website at www.biospecifics.com.
About BioSpecifics Technologies Corp.
BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. is a biopharmaceutical company that has developed injectable collagenase for twelve clinical indications. Injectable collagenase is currently marketed as XIAFLEX® in the U.S. for the treatment of adult Dupuytren's contracture patients with a palpable cord by Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Auxilium) and is approved for Dupuytren's contracture in the European Union, Switzerland and Canada
SOURCE BioSpecifics Technologies Corp.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. Announces Presentations at Upcoming Investor Conferences
2. BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. to Webcast, Live, at RetailInvestorConferences.com on December 6th
3. BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. to Host Conference Call to Report Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results on November 8, 2012
4. BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences in September
5. BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. To Present at Stifel Nicolaus Weisel Healthcare Conference 2012
6. BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. to Host Conference Call to Report Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results on August 9, 2012
7. BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. Announces Rescheduled First Quarter 2012 Financial Results Conference Call to May 10, 2012
8. Particle Sciences and NETZSCH Premier Technologies Enter into Collaboration
9. Animas Development of a First-Generation Closed Loop Insulin Delivery System Progresses With Data Presented at the Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes (ATTD) Conference
10. Medical Equipment Suppliers in Good Health - Research Report on Bruker Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., General Electric Company, Becton, Dickinson and Co. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
11. Medisafe 1 Technologies One-Time Special Dividend Announced