Various statements in this release concerning BioLineRx's future expectations, including specifically those related to the development and commercialization of BL-8020, constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements include words such as "may," "expects," "anticipates," "believes," and "intends," and describe opinions about future events. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of BioLineRx to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Some of these risks are: changes in relationships with collaborators; the impact of competitive products and technological changes; risks relating to the development of new products; and the ability to implement technological improvements. These and other factors are more fully discussed in the "Risk Factors" section of BioLineRx's most recent annual report on Form 20-F filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 12, 2013. In addition, any forward-looking statements represent BioLineRx's views only as of the date of this release and should not be relied upon as representing its views as of any subsequent date. BioLineRx does not assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statements unless required by law.
KCSA Strategic Communications
Garth Russell / Todd Fromer
+1 212-896-1250 / +1 212-896-1215
SOURCE BioLineRx Ltd.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. BioLineRx To Present At 15th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference In New York
2. BioLineRx Announces Issuance of United States Patent Covering Use of BL-8040 for Obtaining Stem Cells
3. BioLineRx to Present at 15th International Celiac Disease Symposium
4. BioLineRx to Present at 2013 Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference In Boston
5. BioLineRx Appoints B. J. Bormann to Board of Directors
6. BioLineRx Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
7. BioLineRx Announces Publication of Positive Pre-Clinical Results for BL-8040 in Treatment of Thrombocytopenia
8. Celtaxsys Announces Successful Completion of Phase 1 Clinical Trial for Development of CTX-4430
9. Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies Announces Screw Connections Based on Hygienic Design Consistently Achievable
10. Plastic Surgeon Dr. Marc J. Salzman Announces Use of Astanza Trinity Laser Tattoo Removal System, Runs Limited-Time Promotion
11. Sam Solakyan announces Paramount Management Services is now a full-scale MSO