FREDERICK, Md., March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BioElectronics Corporation (OTC Pink: BIEL), the maker of unique pain relief, inexpensive, patented, consumer medical devices announced today that it has begun product distribution of its ActiPatch® Musculoskeletal Pain Relief and Allay™ Menstrual Pain brands with Qianjing Malaysia Sdn Bhd in Malaysia.
Qianjing sells and distributes disposable medical products, biotherapy, devices, personal care, and acne treatment products. For more information about Qianjing Malaysia Sdn Bhd, please visit www.qjmedic.com.
"We are excited and looking forward to the launch of ActiPatch® and Allay™ products into the Malaysian market. Our sales associates are trained and ready to assist our customers with these therapies to alleviate pain. We believe these products are a great addition to our current product portfolio," said Brian Lim , Director of Qianjing Malaysia.
"We are pleased to add another experienced and successful retailer to our worldwide network of distributors. Malaysia has a population of 28 million people with a per capita income of $17,000 making it an attractive entry market for Southeast Asia," said Erin Sanders , Sales Manager of BioElectronics.
About BioElectronics Corporation
BioElectronics Corporation is an award winning medical device developer and manufacturer of advanced medical devices. Its products are ActiPatch® Therapy, for over-the-counter treatment of back pain and other musculoskeletal complaints, the Allay™ menstrual cycle pain therapy, and RecoveryRx™ for chronic and post-operative wound care. For more information, please visit www.bielcorp.com.
SOURCE BioElectronics Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. BioElectronics Unique Pain Relief Product Featured on Leading Healthcare Show in Spain
2. BioElectronics Announces Chronic and Postoperative Wound Care Product Distribution in Italy
3. BioElectronics CEO Honored by Chabad at Johns Hopkins Medicine
4. BioElectronics Expands European Distribution to Malta
5. BioElectronics Announces Publication of Patent Application
6. Gro-International to Develop BioElectronics OTC Brands in European and African Markets
7. BioElectronics Expands to the Czech & Slovak Republic
8. BioElectronics Announces South Korean Patent Allowance for its Innovative OTC Pain Relief Medical Devices
9. BioElectronics Expands South America Distribution
10. BioElectronics Topical Pain Therapy Now Available Throughout Europe
11. BioElectronics Corporation Announces Initiative for UK and German Markets