MINNEAPOLIS, July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BioDrain Medical, Inc. (OTCQB: BIOR) (the "Company"), producer of the FDA approved STREAMWAY® System for automated, direct-to-drain surgical fluid disposal that reduces the risk of exposure to hazardous waste, today announced the formation of its new medical advisory board, comprised of leading doctors in orthopedic surgery, dentistry and urology as well as a healthcare executive.
"BioDrain's sales have been on an upward growth trajectory these past few months – we have seen sales rapidly increase during the last two quarters and are confident that the momentum will continue to pick-up and this will be reflected in our upcoming earnings reports," said Josh Kornberg, Chief Executive Officer at BioDrain Medical. "We have created this best-in-class advisory board, comprised of some of the nation's top medical experts and healthcare advisors, to ensure that our products meet the mark. Not only will our products function optimally in the OR and surgical centers, they will also serve as a solid investment for these hospitals and centers which will ultimately help lower healthcare costs, keep staff safe and generate a high ROI for our customers after installation."
Kornberg continued, "As the Company itself continues to evolve and expand, both in the U.S. and internationally, I look forward to working closely with these four industry leaders to make sure we are always keeping our eye on the goal: contributing to the creation of a safer, more environmentally friendly and cost conscious healthcare industry."
BioDrain's Medical Advisory Board members include:
Dr. Alan J. Wein – Dr. Wein is an expert in the field of urology who has been practicing for more than 45 years. He is currently a Professor and Chief of the Divisio
SOURCE BioDrain Medical, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Related medicine technology :
1. BioDrain Breaks into National Network of Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Expands Installations of its STREAMWAY System throughout the U.S.
2. BioDrain Announces First Quarter 2013 Results
3. BioDrain Medical Exhibits at National Registered Nurses Conference
4. BioDrain Medical Retains KCSA Strategic Communications as Corporate Communications Counsel
5. BioDrain Medical Inc. Signs Additional Independent Distribution Agreements, Strengthening Nationwide Presence
6. BioDrain Medical, Inc. Implements Initiatives to Position Itself for Sustained Growth
7. NeuroSigma Announces FDA Approval to Commence Phase III Trial
8. The Galien Foundation Announces 2013 Prix Galien USA Nominees for "Best Biotechnology Product," "Best Pharmaceutical Agent," and "Best Medical Technology"
9. IRIDEX Announces Second Quarter 2013 Conference Call and Release Date
10. Amgen Announces Webcast of 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
11. Actavis Announces 42% Increase to $2.01 in Second Quarter 2013 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share