Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release and any statements of representatives and partners of BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (the "Company") related thereto contain, or may contain, among other things, certain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve significant risks and uncertainties. Such statements may include, without limitation, statements with respect to the Company's plans, objectives, projections, expectations and intentions and other statements identified by words such as "projects," "may," "will," "could," "would," "should," "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "estimates," "intends," "plans," "potential" or similar expressions. These statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of the Company's management and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties, including those detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and those that relate to the Company's ability to leverage the expertise of employees and partners to assist the Company in the execution of its strategy. Actual results (including, without limitation, the timing for and results of the proposed NDA submission for, and FDA review of, BNX) may differ significantly from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties that are subject to change based on various factors (many of which are beyond the Company's control). The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.
BDSI® and BEMA&
SOURCE BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. BioDelivery Sciences Announces Positive Results from BEMA Buprenorphine/Naloxone (BNX) Pharmacokinetic Study
2. BioDelivery Sciences and Endo Health Solutions Announce Initiation of Enrollment in the Phase 3 Program for BEMA Buprenorphine for Chronic Pain
3. BioDelivery Sciences to Present at the 2012 Wedbush PacGrow Lifesciences Management Access Conference
4. BioDelivery Sciences Announces Completion of Enrollment in Pivotal Pharmacokinetic Study of BEMA Buprenorphine/Naloxone Compared to Suboxone
5. BioDelivery Sciences to Present at the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference
6. BioDelivery Sciences Announces Positive Results of Pivotal Pharmacokinetic Study Comparing BEMA Buprenorphine/Naloxone (BNX) to Suboxone
7. BioDelivery Sciences Provides Business Update and Summary of Third Quarter Results of Operations
8. BioDelivery Sciences to Present at the 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
9. BioDelivery Sciences Announces $40 Million Registered Financing
10. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. and Target Discovery, Inc. Expand Strategic License Agreement and Collaboration Supporting TDIs Planned Offering of Personalized Medicine Clinical Diagnostic Services
11. Structural Trends to Profoundly Change Life Sciences Industry, Genpact Study Shows