Partnerships in Clinical Trials
April 21 – 24, 2013
Billed as "the world's most authentic gathering on collaborating for clinical trial excellence," Partnerships in Clinical Trials is the premiere meeting for senior level decision makers across the globe. This year's agenda guarantees to equip attendees with strategies to innovate the clinical trial landscape, a platform to establish essential relationships, and the means to push business forward. The conference will feature three tracks: patient-centered clinical trials, partnering for success in virtual research and development, and cost and contract management. It will also include a strategy summit for small to midsized pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. BioClinica representatives will attend the conference to demonstrate the company's industry-leading eClinical solutions and Imaging Core Lab and Cardiac Safety services.
Global Clinical Supplies Group
SOURCE BioClinica, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. OncoSec ElectroChemotherapy Demonstrates Potential as Alternative to Surgery for Treating Head and Neck Cancer
2. Study Results Demonstrate Analytical Treatment Interruption to Assess Antiviral Activity of Argoss Arcelis™ Personalized Immunotherapy for Treatment of HIV Patients, AGS-004, Is Acceptable Strategy for At Least 16 Weeks
3. New Data to be Presented at the Annual American Thoracic Society International Conference Demonstrates Depth of Boehringer Ingelheim Respiratory Research Pipeline
4. PLC to Demonstrate RenalGuard® at EuroPCR 2012
5. AXIOS™ Stent and Delivery System Study Demonstrates Successful Treatment of Pancreatic Pseudocysts and Acute Cholecystitis
6. Ceregene Parkinsons Disease Study Demonstrates Long-term Neurturin Expression and Enhanced Dopamine Activity 4 Years Following Delivery of CERE-120 (AAV2-neurturin)
7. Unigenes Potent, Anorexigenic Peptide, UGP281, Demonstrates Dramatic Dose Dependent Reductions in Food Intake with Subsequent Significant Body Weight Reduction in Preclinical Studies
8. Flexions Lead Osteoarthritis Drug Candidate Demonstrates Significant, Prolonged Improvement in Pain and Function in Phase 2 Trial
9. Elekta to Demonstrate Latest MOSAIQ OIS Innovations for Oncology Practices at 2012 ASCO Annual Meeting
10. At SIIM 2012 Siemens Healthcare Demonstrates Departmental IT Solutions That Help Administrators Increase Access while Managing Costs
11. Philips demonstrates innovations in nuclear medicine imaging with a comprehensive portfolio of NM applications for IntelliSpace Portal