BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Brandeis Medical Center, led by Dr. Emmanuel Brandeis, offers Los Angeles a premier and affordable laser tattoo removal experience with the advanced Astanza Duality laser and a $99 treatment special. Dr. Brandeis' focus is in providing high quality cosmetic services with cutting edge medical technology and offering expert medical advice to all patients.
"Southern California has seen a dramatic increase in the presence of tattoo regret and patients seeking removal for those unwanted tattoos," said Dr. Brandeis. "We have created a laser tattoo removal experience that is safe, effective, and unique – at our clinic, a physician performs every procedure using state-of-the-art tattoo removal technology. My goal for providing $99 treatments is to help more people take advantage of our excellent ink removal procedure."
Duality tattoo removal is the safest and most effective method of removing unwanted tattoos. As a non-surgical procedure, there is no downtime with laser tattoo removal, and side effects are minimal. Laser energy is delivered into the skin breaking up the unwanted tattoo ink. The ink is shattered and progressively faded away after each successive treatment until it is no longer visible.
The Brandeis Medical Center features a host of cosmetic laser procedures and has decades of experience in cosmetic medicine. With over 20,000 treatments performed, Dr. Brandeis is now offering tattoo removal treatments on any size tattoo for just $99. "Dr. Brandeis has invested in the gold standard of laser technology with the Astanza Duality," said President of Astanza, Ryan Lambert. "Providing $99, any size tattoo removal treatments is unprecedented and a great option for the people of Beverly Hills and surrounding Lo
SOURCE Astanza Laser
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Childhood Obesity Need Not Last a Lifetime, says Beverly Hills Physicians
2. Parents May Have Even More Reason to Explore Weight Loss Surgery, suggests Beverly Hills Physicians
3. Advanced Radiology of Beverly Hills hosts networking reception
4. Beverly Hills Dentist, Dr. Zadeh, Receives 2011 Mastership Award from the Academy of General Dentistry
5. Eaton Scientific Discusses Positive Anecdotal Feedback from Pharmacist Compounding Homatropine for Doctors Treating Patients Experiencing Hot Flash Symptoms in the Beverley Hills and Los Angeles Area.
6. Practice Fusion Partners with Healthagens Practice iQ to Help Physician Groups Perform as ACOs
7. New Physicians Survey: Most Drugstores Lack the Expertise and Capability to Provide Specialty Medications
8. VeriMed Introduces RADAR(SM): The First Patient Risk Assessment Empowering Pain Physicians To Identify Patients Who May Abuse Or Divert Prescription Drugs
9. Millennium HealthCare Inc. Installs VasoScan Cardiovascular Assessment Test in Select Physician Groups during First Week of Launch
10. Absorption Pharmaceuticals Expands Sales and Service Team to Answer Physicians Growing Demand for Promescent
11. New Survey Reveals that Communication Breakdown Between Physicians and Patients Hinders Weight Loss Efforts