Baylor Scott & White Health is a not-for-profit health care system with total assets of $8.3 billion* and the vision and resources to offer its patients continued exceptional care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. The new system includes 43 hospitals, more than 500 patient care sites, more than 6,000 active physicians, 34,000 employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.
"Congratulations to all at Baylor on completing the upgrade to Allscripts Sunrise Clinicals 6.1," said Paul M. Black, President and Chief Executive Officer of Allscripts. "Sunrise Clinicals 6.1 will facilitate Meaningful Use 2 certification, and with increased power and functionality will support Baylor Health Care System as it drives positive outcomes and delivers the best possible care for patients."
Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company's Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations. To learn more about Allscripts, please visit www.allscripts.com, Twitter, YouTube and It Takes A Community: The Allscripts Blog.
SOURCE Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Sensus Healthcare and Texas Dermatology Associates at Baylor University Medical Center Announce the Formation of the SRT University™ Comprehensive Education Series for Practitioners, Healthcare Professionals, and Patients
2. Baylor University Medical Center activates Allscripts electronic health record system
3. Nutrilys Del Mar Joins Health Forces With LAPD Underwater Dive Unit
4. Clinical Trial at Evergreen Healthcare Shows Intestinal Gel Reduces Symptoms of Advanced Parkinsons Disease
5. Netsmarts Focus on Innovation to Help Health and Human Service Providers Span the Spectrum of Care in the Healthcare 3.0 Environment
6. Qmed, the Leading Global MedTech Industry Resource, Partners with Clarimed, to Provide the Medical Manufacturing and Healthcare Industry with FDA Reports on Adverse Events
7. Attendees Save Up To $800 on Global Healthcare Conferences in 2012 by Registering Through Global Information Inc.
8. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Deutsche Bank 37th Annual Healthcare Conference
9. University of Maryland BioPark Announces MedImmunes Dr. Bahija Jallal as Newest Member of Board of Directors for UM Health Sciences Research Park
10. Genomic Health to Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on Wednesday, May 2, 2012
11. Nearly 300 Medical Device, Healthcare Professionals Attend First National Conference on Value-driven Engineering