ADVATE is not indicated for the treatment of von Willebrand disease.
ADVATE has a demonstrated efficacy and safety profile. ADVATE is a full-length (derived from the complete FVIII gene) recombinant FVIII product that is processed without any blood-based additives. Because no blood-derived components are added at any stage of the manufacturing process, the potential risk of transmitting pathogens that may be carried in blood-based additives is eliminated. There have been no confirmed reports of transmission of HIV, HBV or HCV with rFVIII treatments.
ADVATE is approved in 64 countries worldwide, including the United States, Canada, 27 countries in the European Union, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Iceland, Iraq, Japan, Kuwait, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Puerto Rico, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Suriname, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, and Venezuela'/>"/>
SOURCE Nektar Therapeutics; Baxter International Inc.
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Halozyme Confirms Baxter Has Received A Complete Response Letter For HyQ BLA
2. Baxter And Halozyme Announce Positive Opinion For HyQvia For Treatment Of Primary And Secondary Immunodeficiencies In The European Union
3. FDA Approvals, Dividends, New Technologies, and Solid Margins Increase Shareholder Value - Research Report on Abbott, Baxter, CareFusion, Haemonetics, and CR Bard
4. Early Morning Insight: Baxter, CareFusion, Unilife, and Mindray Medical
5. Israeli Medical Device Company FlowSense Acquired by Baxter
6. Legal Actions, Quarterly Dividends, Collaborations, and New Appointments - Research Report on Johnson & Johnson, Zoetis, Abbott, Teva Pharmaceuticals, and Baxter
7. United States Regenerative Medicine Market Analysis to 2016 Featuring Baxter, Medtronic, Stryker & Zimmer
8. Biologics License Applications, Event Participations, and Stock Movements - Research Report on Baxter, WellPoint, Questcor Pharmaceuticals, CareFusion, and Hologic
9. Health Care Equipment Equities Movers and Shakers -- Research on Covidien, Baxter, DexCom, and Boston Scientific
10. Precision Optics Corporation Announces $1 Million Order for Microprecision™ Based Endoscopes
11. Young Innovations, Inc. Announces Record Sales and EPS for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2012