DETROIT, Sept. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Interested in learning about what it takes to become one of the highest performing organizations in the nation?
During the two-day educational symposium, "Baldrige Sharing Days," leaders from Henry Ford Health System will share the steps their institution took to become a 2011 Malcolm Baldrige Award recipient, one of the most prestigious national awards for performance excellence.
The event will be held Oct. 16 - 17 at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center.
In the spirit of the Baldrige process, this event promotes two-way sharing, and attendees from all business backgrounds will be asked to share best practices from their organizations.
The first day of the program will feature an overview of Henry Ford's entire journey to performance excellence, with presentations based on the Baldrige evaluation criteria, as well as special sessions on innovation and community partnerships. An evening reception will allow for networking with members of the senior leadership team.
The second day will include tours of the System's flagship facility, Henry Ford Hospital, as well as its new, state-of-the-art Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital.
Each speaker will discuss key components of the Baldrige journey, focusing on the categories evaluated by Baldrige judges.
Attendees will hear how Henry Ford:
- Develops and implements strategy and measures financial and marketplace performance.
- Obtains information and engages patients and stakeholders to serve their needs and build relationships and how the System measures customer engagement.
- Develops manages, and engages its large and diverse workforce and measures workforce performance.
- Measures, analyzes and improves organizational knowledge and performance using dashboards, organizational performance reviews and information technology.
- Designs work systems to manage and improve key organizational work processes and how the System measures operational performance.
- Has continued to leverage the Baldrige Criteria to make key structure and process changes during the past eight years.
The cost to attend only day one of the session is $750. The cost to attend only day two of the session, which will end 1 p.m., is $350. Participants who choose to attend both days of the conference will be charged a reduced rate of $1,000.
For more information on Baldrige Sharing Days, or to register, visit henryford.com/sharingdays.
Related medicine technology :1
|SOURCE Henry Ford Health System|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement in Oncology - Payer Pressure to Justify Premium Pricing of Novel Agents, Pushing Companies to Risk-Sharing Modalities2
. Neutronic Ear Launches Informative Knowledge Sharing Website3
. Emerging Pharmaceutical Market in Brazil - Regulatory Framework Forces MNCs to Partner with Local Players Resulting in Profit and Control Sharing4
. CentraMed and HT Systems Partner to Improve Financial Performance of Hospitals and Physicians Practices5
. IQAirs New Edition Redefines High-Performance Air Purification6
. Saint Vincent Health System Selects onFocus Healthcare for Enterprise Performance Management7
. Frost & Sullivan Lauds MobileHelp for Its Outstanding Products and Performance in the North American Health Technology Market8
. Staffing and Performance Benchmarks for Regulatory Function Highlight New Medical Device Study9
. Press Ganey Releases Enhanced Improvement Portal with Customized Performance Reports10
. Abaxis Reports Financial Performance For The First Quarter Of Fiscal 201311
. BD Launches New Needle Designed to Improve Performance and Patient Comfort