British Telecommunications plc (BT) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BT Group plc and encompasses virtually all businesses and assets of the BT Group. BT Group plc is listed on stock exchanges in London and New York.
For more information, visit www.btplc.com
Founded in 1990, Schrodinger is a scientific leader in chemical simulation for pharmaceutical and biotechnology research. Schrodinger's software is used by nearly every major pharmaceutical firm worldwide as well as thousands of smaller firms and academic and government research laboratories. In recent years, Schrodinger has entered into a number of collaborations with pharmaceutical and biotech companies in which Schrodinger's technology and expertise have had a significant impact on early-stage drug discovery projects.
Schrodinger makes significant investments in R&D, which has led to major advances in the field of computational chemistry; it has achieved breakthroughs in quantum chemistry, molecular modeling, force fields, molecular dynamics, protein structure determination, scoring, and virtual screening. The company's full product offerings range from general molecular modeling programs to a comprehensive suite of drug design software. Besides the company's industry-leading drug discovery solutions, Schrodinger is actively developing state-of-the art simulation tools for materials research as well as enterprise software that can be deployed throughout an entire research organization. Schrodinger's methods development and applications papers have thousands of citations and are often among the most-cited scientific publications. Schrodinger's science is continually validated internally and by its users worldwide. Founded in 1990, Schrodinger has operations in th
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. and Target Discovery, Inc. Expand Strategic License Agreement and Collaboration Supporting TDIs Planned Offering of Personalized Medicine Clinical Diagnostic Services
2. Structural Trends to Profoundly Change Life Sciences Industry, Genpact Study Shows
3. University of Maryland BioPark Announces MedImmunes Dr. Bahija Jallal as Newest Member of Board of Directors for UM Health Sciences Research Park
4. Neurocrine Biosciences Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Present First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
5. Axis Global Logistics Names Mr. Thomas Brennan, Vice President Strategic Accounts & Life Sciences
6. Amarantus BioSciences to Present at the New York Biotechnology Association (NYBA) 21st Annual Meeting on May 2nd, 2012
7. Neurocrine Biosciences Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
8. Remedy Informatics Named "Cool Vendor" in Life Sciences by Leading Technology Analyst Firm
9. Islet Sciences Announces Exclusive License Agreement with Yale University to Commercialize an Early Beta Cell Destruction and Diabetes Diagnostic
10. Effie Toshav Joins Fenwick - Broadens Life Sciences Service Platform
11. Pressure BioSciences, Inc. to Discuss First Quarter 2012 Financial Results And Provide Business Update