SAN ANTONIO, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BioMedical Enterprises, Inc. (BME, www.bme-tx.com), the privately held U.S. leader in Nitinol technology implants with instruments known under the brands of Speed™ (fully-disposable continuous active compression system), HammerLock® (intramedullary hammertoe correction system), OSStaple™ (Nitinol continuous active compression system) and OSSforce™ (heat-activating implant controller), has announced today the addition of a new Foot & Ankle Advisory Board to complement the existing BME surgeon consultants.
Keith M. Peeples, President & CEO of BME, stated, "I am very pleased to announce the addition of a new BME Surgeon Foot & Ankle Advisory Board. We believe that their contributions to the product development team will impact the future utilization of Nitinol implants within both the orthopedic and podiatric communities. This select group of foot and ankle specialists will be dedicated to defining new standards of care when using Nitinol shape memory implants for the surgical management of deformity corrections, fusions, and osteotomies. Their initial focus will be on the forefoot, midfoot, and hindfoot markets. This surgeon team will be led by world-renowned foot and ankle specialist, Mark Myerson, MD. Dr. Myerson brings with him an expertise in the foot and ankle arena that is hard to compare".
The BME Senior Surgeon Advisory Board includes:
Mark S. Myerson, MD: Dr. Mark Myerson is the Director of The Institute of Foot and Ankle Reconstruction at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore. An internationally recognized leader in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, he began his studies in medicine at the University of Cape Town
SOURCE BioMedical Enterprises, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Senior Home Care Expands In-Home Telemonitoring to Serve Patients in The Villages, Fla. Area
2. Boehringer Ingelheim Renews and Expands License to NextBio Research Platform
3. Blue Sky BioServices Expands its Executive Team - Announces Appointment of Ted Marple as President and CEO
4. MicroConstants Expands Biomarker Testing and Analysis Services for Preclinical and Clinical Diagnostic Research
5. Grunenthal Expands Use of BioClinicas Next Generation Trident IWR/IVR for Global Trial
6. Amerivet Solutions Expands to Manufacture Complex Metal Designs
7. Life Technologies Expands Range of Stem Cell Reprogramming Solutions
8. QIAGEN Significantly Expands its Offering of Assay Panels for Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Complemented by Ingenuity Analysis and Interpretation Capabilities
9. Senior Home Care Expands Home Health Telemonitoring into Spring Hill, Fla.
10. Novira Therapeutics Expands Management Team with Appointment of Klaus Klumpp, Ph.D., the Former Global Head of Roches Virology Discovery Initiatives, as Vice President Discovery Research
11. Sotera Wireless Expands Board Of Directors