CHESTERBROOK, Pa., Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUXL) today announced that executive management will participate in the Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference to be held August 14-15, 2013 at the Intercontinental Boston Hotel. Mr. Adrian Adams, Chief Executive Officer and President, is scheduled to present an overview of the Company and its product pipeline at 3:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, August 15, 2013.
The presentation will also be webcast on the "For Investors" section of the Auxilium website under the "Events" tab on August 15, 2013. To access the live webcast, please log on to Auxilium's website approximately fifteen minutes prior to the presentation to register and download any necessary audio software. The presentation replay will be available for ninety days after the event.About AuxiliumAuxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty biopharmaceutical company with a focus on developing and marketing products to predominantly specialist audiences. Auxilium markets Testim® 1% (testosterone gel) for the topical treatment of hypogonadism in the U.S. and XIAFLEX® (collagenase clostridium histolyticum (CCH)) for the treatment of adult Dupuytren's contracture patients with a palpable cord in the U.S. Ferring International Center S.A. markets Testim in certain countries of the EU and Paladin Labs Inc. markets Testim in Canada. Swedish Orphan Biovitrium AB has marketing rights for XIAPEX® (the EU tradename for collagenase clostridium histolyticum) in 71 Eurasian and African countries. Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation has development and commercial rights for XIAFLEX in Japan'/>"/>
SOURCE Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
2. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals to Announce Second Quarter 2013 Results and Conduct Conference Call on Thursday, August 1, 2013
3. New Breakthroughs Allow Companies to Expand their Reach - Research Report on Perrigo, Auxilium, Actavis, Mylan, and Salix
4. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Healthcare Conference
5. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. To Present At The Deutsche Bank Health Care Conference
6. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. To Present At The UBS Global Health Care Conference
7. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. To Present At The Bank Of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conference
8. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Completes Acquisition Of Actient Holdings LLC To Create A Leading Urology Franchise With A Diversified Product Portfolio And Strong Growth Profile
9. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals to Announce First Quarter 2013 Results and Conduct Conference Call on Monday, April 29, 2013
10. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Present at the Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference
11. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Issuance of $350.0 Million of 1.50% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2018