- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Orthopedic Devices
- Key players covered include DePuy, Inc, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Medtronic, Inc , Smith & Nephew Plc, Synthes, Inc, Biomet, Inc, DJO Incorporated, Japan Medical Materials Corporation, Genzyme Corporation, Ossur hf and WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP, INC.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia-Pacific Orthopedic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 10
1.2 List of Figures 14
2 Introduction 17
2.1 What is This Report About? 17
3 Orthopedic Devices in Asia-Pacific 18
3.1 Orthopedic Devices Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($m), 2002-2016 18
3.2 Orthopedic Devices, Asia-Pacific, Overall Revenue ($m), 2002-2016 19
3.3 Orthopedic Devices, Asia-Pacific, Category Volume (Units), 2002-2016 27
3.4 Orthopedic Devices, Asia-Pacific, Company share (2008-2009) 33
4 Orthopedic Devi
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved