- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Imaging market..
- Key players covered include TOSHIBA Medical Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Imaging competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 13
2 Introduction 16
2.1 What is This Report About? 16
3 Diagnostic Imaging in Asia-Pacific 17
3.1 Diagnostic Imaging Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 17
3.2 Diagnostic Imaging, Asia-Pacific, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 18
3.3 Diagnostic Imaging, Asia-Pacific, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 26
3.4 Diagnostic Imaging, Asia-Pacific, Company Share (2009-2010) 32
4 Diagnostic Imaging In Japan 34
4.1 Diagnostic Imaging, Japan, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 34
4.2 Diagnostic Imaging, Japan, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 40
4.3 Diagnostic Ima
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved