- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Dental Devices market.
- Key players covered include Nobel Biocare Holding AG, J. Morita USA, Inc., Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co.,Ltd, DENTSPLY International Inc., Planmeca Oy, Straumann Holding AG, Osada Electric Company, Limited., Takara Belmont Corporation, ASAHI ROENTGEN IND.CO., LTD., Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., Japan Medical Materials Corporation, Nakanishi Inc., KaVo Dental Corporation, Astra Tech AB, BIOMET 3i, Inc., VITA In-Ceram, GC Corporation, 3M ESPE Dental Products, OSSTEM IMPLANT Co., Ltd., SHOFU INC., Gendex Dental Systems, Sybron Dental Specialties Inc. and A-dec Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia-Pacific Dental Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved