te, and other factors. For a further discussion of these risks, please refer to the section "Risk Management" in Genmab's Annual Report, which is available on www.genmab.com
. Genmab does not undertake any obligation to update or revise forward looking statements in this press release nor to confirm such statements in relation to actual results, unless required by law.
(*) The percentage of patients whose tumor shrinks or disappears after treatment
(**) A decrease in the extent of cancer in the body, in response to treatment
(***) The disappearance of all signs of cancer in response to treatment.
(1) Osterborg A, Kipps et al. Ofatumumab (HuMax-CD20), a Novel CD20 Monoclonal Antibody, Is An Active Treatment for Patients with CLL Refractory to Both Fludarabine and Alemtuzumab or Bulky Fludarabine-Refractory Disease: Results from the Planned Interim Analysis of An International Pivotal Trial. Abstract #328. Presented at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2008
(2) Shanafelt TD, Byrd JC, et al. Narrative review: initial management of newly diagnosed, early-stage chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Ann Intern Med. 2006 Sep 19;145(6):435-47.
(3) Tam CS, O'Brien S, et al. The natural history of fludarabine-refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients who fail alemtuzumab or have bulky lymphadenopathy. Leukemia and Lymphoma 2007;48(10):1931-1939
(4) Hagenbeek A, Gadeberg O, et al. First clinical use of ofatumumab, a novel fully human anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody in relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma: results of a phase 1/2 trial. Blood, 2008; 111: 5486-5495
(5) Teeling JL, Mackus, W,J., et al. The Biological Activity of Human CD20 Monoclonal Antibodies Is Linked to Unique Epitopes on CD20. J Immunol 2006; 177: 362-371
(6) Glennie MJ, FrencPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Related medicine technology :1
. Cytokine Demonstrates Oral Efficacy of Small-Molecule MIF Inhibitors2
. Lpath Demonstrates Strong Safety Profile of Lead Drug Candidate, Sphingomab(TM), in Non-Human Primates3
. ImmuneRegen BioSciences, Inc. Demonstrates Radilex(TM) Increases Disease-Fighting White Blood Cells4
. New Study Presented at WorldSleep 2007 Demonstrates Ramelteon Has Sustained Efficacy Over Six Months in Adults With Chronic Insomnia5
. Cypher(R) Sirolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent Demonstrates Sustained Clinical Benefits Compared to Bare Metal Stents in Five-Year Randomized Clinical Trial With No Differences in Long-Term Safety6
. Lpath Demonstrates Preclinical Efficacy of Lpathomab(TM) and Initiates Humanization Process7
. R7128 Demonstrates Safety and Potent Antiviral Activity in HCV-Infected Patients8
. Rochester Medical Anti-Infection Foley Catheter Demonstrates Effectiveness in Randomized Trial9
. New Study Demonstrates 4 Year Olds Fed Enfamil LIPIL(R) as Infants Have Brain and Eye Outcomes Similar to Breastfed Babies10
. ACTOS(R) (pioglitazone HCl) Demonstrates Reduced Risk of Ischemic Cardiovascular Disease in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes11
. Oritavancin Demonstrates Superior In Vitro Activity to Vancomycin and Metronidazole Against C. Difficile Bacteria