MOORESVILLE, N.C., Oct. 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Anpath Group, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: ANPG), reported today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, EnviroSystems, Inc. (ESI) has expanded its distribution capabilities with the signing of ZayMat Distributors of Cleveland, OH. ZayMat is owned and managed by Terrell Dillard, the President and Master Franchise Owner of Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems of Greater Cleveland. Anpath previously reported growth in the JanSan market largely based on the growing safety and environmental concerns.
According to Mr. Dillard, Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems of Greater Cleveland currently manages over 100 franchise owners in the Cleveland area and sells janitorial equipment, chemicals, and paper products through its affiliate company, ZayMat Distributors. Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems of Greater Cleveland has been servicing the greater Cleveland market since 2003. "We currently provide full-service cleaning solutions, products and chemicals to several hundred clients, daily," explained Mr. Dillard. "The addition of EnviroTru(®) to our offering provides us with a distinct advantage. We are now able to provide effective cleaning, sanitization and disinfection with a safe product," concluded Mr. Dillard.
EnviroTru(®) is a multi-purpose disinfectant, sanitizer and deodorizing cleaner effective against numerous organisms, including MRSA. EnviroTru(®) is registered by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and meets requirements for Toxicity Category IV (minimal effects noted, no precautionary or first aid statements required; no harmful dermal, ocular, inhalation or ingestion effects), which is the lowest toxicity level available on the market today. EnviroTru(® )does not require protective clothing, gloves or special ventilation, and has passed AMS 1452A and AMS 1453 specifications for non-corrosion and materials compatibility.
About Anpath Group, Incorpora
SOURCE Anpath Group, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Anpath Group, Inc. Advances Relationship With the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro)
2. Anpath Group, Inc. Announces Approval of its Disinfectant by the State of Florida
3. Anpath Group, Inc. Announces Addition of MRSA and VRE Claims for Its EnviroTru(R) Disinfectant
4. Anpath Group, Inc. Announces Selection of its Disinfectant by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro)
5. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Announces Three Acquisitions Totaling $10.7 Million of Annual Net Revenue
6. Pharmacyclics, Inc. Announces Closing of a Private Financing With the Principals of Pacific Biopharma Group, Ltd.
7. DOTmed Announces Certified Parts Vendor (CPV) Program
8. Stereotaxis Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
9. Lexicon Announces Pricing of Common Stock in Public Offering
10. Mirixa Corporation Announces Key Pharmacy Network Hire
11. Cold Spring Publishing Announces the Launch of a New Oncology Publication: The Journal of the Advanced Practitioner in Oncology