WESTON, Fla., Jan. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- American Scientific Resources, Inc. (the "Company" or "ASR") (Pink Sheets: ASFX) wishes to announces that its Form S-1 Resale Registration Statement, a copy of which is available at www.sec.gov, has been declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. The effective Registration Statement means that the Company will commence reporting of its quarterly and annual financial results with the SEC and enable the Company to seek to have its common stock quoted on the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board.
The Registration Statement, while effective, also allows the selling shareholder to freely trade the shares included in the Registration Statement. The Company is not issuing any new share capital and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling shareholder.
Dr. Christopher F. Tirotta, CEO and Chairman of American Scientific Resources, Inc. stated: "We are pleased that, now that we have completed the SEC review of our registration statement, we will be providing our shareholders with greater disclosure and transparency through regular filings with the SEC including quarterly and annual reports. We will also seek to have our shares quoted on the OTCBB in the near future."
This press release shall not constitute an offer to issue or sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
About American Scientific Resources, Inc.American Scientific Resources, Inc. is a purpose-driven consumer product manufacturer specializing in the clinical, home healthcare, infant and juvenile product industries. The Company sources and designs innovative health and safety products, develops advanced technology and intellectual property and distributes product through established relationships and channels both in-house and through its ever growing network of leading global healthcare distributors and retailers. Brands under the ASR umbrella include Kidz-Med, Disintegrator Plus, VeraTemp and Mebby.
Safe HarborThis release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements contained in this release that are not historical facts may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain. Actual performance and results may differ materially from that projected or suggested herein due to certain risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, ability to obtain financing and regulatory and shareholder approvals for anticipated actions. CONTACTInvestors:American Scientific Resources Investor RelationsIR@americansci.com561-948-4863
SOURCE American Scientific Resources, Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Amarin Announces Successful Completion of Offering of American Depositary Shares
2. Amarin Prices Public Offering of American Depositary Shares
3. Pharmacists Encourage Americans to Consider Medicine Cabinet Cleanout Among New Years Resolutions
4. CVS CAREMARK to Purchase Universal Americans Medicare Part D Business
5. American Regent Initiates Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Sodium Bicarbonate Injection, USP 7.5% and 8.4%, 50 mL Single Dose Vials Due to Particulate Matter
6. Frost & Sullivan Presents the 2010 North American Enabling Technology of the Year Award for Surface Functionalization Technologies to Semprus BioSciences
7. Red Cross Supports Pan American Health Organization with $1.5 Million in Medicine and Supplies for Cholera Response
8. American Pacific Reports Fiscal 2010 Results
9. 36 Million Americans have Bought Medications Online Without a Doctors Prescription
10. New Clinical Study Presented at the American Association of Respiratory Care Finds Masimo Rainbow Acoustic Monitoring Accurate for Respiration Rate Assessment
11. American Lung Association Recognizes Older Adults Vaccination Day with Release of New Report Examining Disparities in Influenza and Pneumonia Vaccination Rates Among Older Americans