Data from quizartinib studies will be presented at the ASH 55th Annual Meeting at the Ernest Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, LA on December 9, 2013.
Results of Phase 2 Randomized, Open-Label, Study of Lower Doses of Quizartinib in Subjects with FLT3-ITD Positive Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML): The purpose of this study is to assess the efficacy and safety of lower doses of quizartinib in the treatment of patients 18-years or older with relapsed/refractory FLT3 ITD positive AML to further improve the benefit:risk assessment of quizartinib. The data will be presented by Dr. Jorge Cortes at 3:00 pm CT on Monday, December 9, in the La Nouvelle Ballroom C.
Quizartinib Can Be Safely Combined With Conventional Chemotherapy In Older Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Experience From The AML Pilot Trial: This is the first presentation of quizartinib use in combination with chemotherapy in newly diagnosed older AML patients, testing the feasibility and dose which could be given sequentially following conventional chemotherapy in patients over the age of 60 years. The data will be presented by Dr. Alan Burnett at 5:15 pm CT on Monday, December 9, in the La Nouvelle Ballroom C.
Results of Phase 1 Study of Quizartinib In Combination with Induction and Consolidation Chemotherapy in Younger Patients with Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia: This dose escalation study is the first to report data on quizartinib in combination with standard indu
SOURCE Ambit Biosciences
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Related medicine technology :
1. Ambit Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results and Conference Call
2. Ambit Biosciences Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2013 Operational Results
3. Ambit Biosciences to Announce Second Quarter 2013 Operational Results and Conference Call
4. Ambit Biosciences Announces Presentations of Data from Clinical Investigations of Quizartinib at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
5. Lo studio pubblicato su European Radiology esalta ulteriormente lutilizzo della tomosintesi al seno di Hologic nellambito dello screening del cancro con utilizzo della doppia lettura
6. Ambit Biosciences Appoints David Parkinson, M.D., to Board of Directors
7. Astellas and Ambit to End Collaboration for Joint Development and Commercialization of FLT3 Kinase Inhibitors
8. Ambit and Astellas Announce Presentation of Results from Phase 2 ACE Study of Quizartinib in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology
9. Ambit Biosciences Completes $50 Million Financing to Advance Lead Drug Candidate in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
10. Ambit Biosciences and Teva Announce Clearance of an Investigational New Drug (IND) Application for CEP-32496, A Novel BRAF(V600E) Inhibitor
11. Neodyne Biosciences Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent for Devices and Methods for Dressing Applicators