DALLAS, August 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market research report, "Amaranth Seed Oil Market by Extraction type (SFE, Cold Pressed, Organic Solvent, & Others), and by Application (Cosmetic & Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Food Supplements, Fragrance, & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019" published by MarketsandMarkets, defines and segments the Amaranth Seed Oil Market with an analysis and forecast of the market size in terms of value. The Amaranth Seed Oil Market size in terms of value is expected to grow to $700.6 Million by 2019, at a CAGR of 11.9% from 2014 to 2019. It also determines the drivers and restraints of the Amaranth Seed Oil Market with an analysis of trends, opportunities, burning issues, and winning imperatives.
Browse 109 Market Data Tables and 136 Figures spread through 220 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Amaranth Seed Oil Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019"
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report.
Amaranth seed oil has been in huge demand for applications in cosmetic and pharmaceutical sectors due to its various beneficial properties such as anti-aging, anti-oxidation, anti-inflammation, strengthened immune system, cell rejuvenation, and many more. Amaranth oil has around 5-9% of squalene. The other constituents have found applications for amaranth oil in food supplements, aromatics (fragrance), and in high grade lubricant additives.
In terms of region, Europe was the biggest consumer of amaranth oil in 2013 and is expected to continue its growth till 2019 as an effect of the increase in demand for natural cosmetics and personal care products. North America
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Rapid Fire Marketing Funds Development of Second Generation Vapor Inhaler
2. ulrich medical USA™ Releases New Expandable Spinal Implant for US Market
3. Nektar to Announce Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2012 on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, After Close of U.S.-Based Financial Markets
4. Almost 50 Percent of the Glaucoma Patient Population Remains Untreated, Signifying a Vast Market for Glaucoma Pharmaceuticals, Finds Frost & Sullivan
5. International Drug & Explosives Detection Company IDenta Corp. Releases Information to OTC markets.
6. Althea Technologies Appoints Dr. Kristin DeFife, Director, Biologics Manufacturing And Jack Wright, VP, Sales and Marketing
7. Ophthalmic Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
8. OTC Pharmaceuticals: Global Industry Almanac, MarketLine
9. ResearchMoz: The World Anesthesia Drug Market (General, Local, Adjunctive) - Market Research Report
10. Endocrinology Market to 2018 - Advanced Injection Devices for Growth Hormone and Somatostatin will Improve Ease of Use for Patients
11. Cara Therapeutics Licenses Novel Kappa Opioid Agonist, CR845, to Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corporation For South Korean Market