- Key players covered include Syneron Medical, Lumenis Ltd, Solta Medical, Inc., Cynosure, Inc., Fotona, Cutera, Alma Lasers and Palomar Medical Technologies.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the aesthetic lasers and energy devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the aesthetic lasers and energy devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global aesthetic lasers and energy devices market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 8
3 Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices – Overview 9
3.1 Body Contouring Devices 9
3.1.1 Minimally Invasive Devices 9
3.1.2 Non-Invasive Devices 9
3.1.3 Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction Device (Invasive) 10
3.2 Skin Resurfacing Devices 10
3.2.1 Fractional Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing Devices (Non-Invasive) 10
3.2.2 Fractional Ablative Skin Resurfacing Devices (Minimally Invasive) 10
4 Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices, Market Characterization 11
4.1 Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices Market, Global, Revenue ($m), Forecast, 2010-2017 11
4.2 Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices Ma
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved