- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as immunomodulators, NMDA receptor antagonists, platelet inhibitor, polyketide antibiotics, and recombinant proteins amongst others.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries acute ischemic stroke therapeutics market. Key market players covered are Celgene Corporation, Cidat C.V. Corrimum Gmbh, D-Pharm Ltd., H Lundbeck A/S, Mitsubhishi Tanabe Pharma, Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi, Stemedica Cell Technologies, Vernalis PLC.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the acute ischemic stroke market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in acute ischemic stroke therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global acute ischemic stroke market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global acute ischemic stroke market in future.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved