NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Acute Ischemic Stroke (AIS) Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Acute Ischemic Stroke (AIS) Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global acute ischemic stroke therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global acute ischemic stroke therapeutics market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global acute ischemic stroke therapeutics sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the acute ischemic stroke market. Its scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) acute ischemic stroke therapeutics market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for eight years to 2018.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as immunomodulators, NMDA receptor antagonists, platelet inhibitor, polyketide antibiotics, and recombinant proteins amongst others.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries acute ischemic stroke therapeutics market. Key market players covered are Celgene Corporation, Cidat C.V. Corrimum Gmbh, D-Pharm Ltd., H Lundbeck A/S, Mitsubhishi Tanabe Pharma, Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi, Stemedica Cell Technologies, Vernalis PLC.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the acute ischemic stroke market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in acute ischemic stroke therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global acute ischemic stroke market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global acute ischemic stroke market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global acute ischemic stroke market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved