The API Market revenues in the Americas are expected to grow at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.7% from 2010 to 2015. As the North American pharmaceutical market recovers from the impacts of economic downturn, the API market revenues are expected to witness a steady growth. The faster growing markets of South and Central America will have greater contribution to the overall Americas API market growth. Brazil, especially, is witnessing very strong growth in pharmaceuticals and API market revenues and is expected to overtake Mexico in the coming years.
- Market revenue data for APIs from 2005 to 2010 and forecast for six years to 2016
- API markets in key countries in the region: the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil
- API industry structure and market trends such as shift of market from branded to generic and rise of biotechnology in the American region
- Drivers of the API market, such as the growth of generic drugs, and restraints, such as patent expiries and SWOT analysis of the API market for the region's key countries
- Information on the competitive landscape, with shares of leading companies such as Pfizer Inc., Astrazeneca International, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Roche and Sanofi Aventis
- Analysis of API revenue based on product types in the American market and in key countries of the region.
- Analysis of API revenue based on therapeutic categories in the key countries.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the American API market.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the Am
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved