The global APIs market revenues reached $108,613m in 2011. In the product-based segments, the synthetic market dominated the market with 82.7% of global APIs revenues.
However, increasing acceptance and increasing penetration are boosting the biopharmaceuticals drug market in both developed and developing economies.
- Market revenue data for APIs from 2005 to 2011, forecast forward for six years to 2017.
- API markets in the regions of North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, along with key countries such as the US, Canada, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Italy, Germany, France, the UK and Spain.
- API industry structure and market trends, such as a shift in manufacturing and growth in biotechnology globally.
- Drivers and restraints for the global APIs market.
- Detailed historical, forecast trend and share analysis of API revenues based on product types (synthetic and biotechnology APIs) at the global, regional and key country levels.
- Detailed historical and forecast trends and share analysis for API revenues based on the customer base (generic and innovative for synthetic APIs, biosimilars and biologics for biotech APIs) at the global, regional and key country levels.
- Analysis of API revenues based on therapeutic categories at a global and regional level.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help with specific insights in the global API market.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global API market.
- Invest in the growing segments of the APIs market.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights into the future opportunities and critical success factors in the global APIs market.
- Benchmark your operations and
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved