Statement Required by the Irish Takeover RulesThe directors of Actavis accept responsibility for the information contained in this announcement. To the best of the knowledge and belief of the directors of Actavis (who have taken all reasonable care to ensure that such is the case), the information contained in this announcement for which they accept responsibility is in accordance with the facts and does not omit anything likely to affect the import of such information.
BofA Merrill Lynch and Greenhill & Co. are acting exclusively for Actavis and no one else in connection with the matters referred to in this announcement and will not be responsible to anyone other than Actavis for providing the protections afforded to clients of BofA Merrill Lynch or Greenhill & Co and for providing advice in relation to the acquisition of Warner Chilcott, the contents of this announcement or any transaction or arrangement referred to herein.
Dealing Disclosure RequirementsUnder the provisions of Rule 8.3 of the Irish Takeover Panel Act, 1997, Takeover Rules 2007, as amended (the "Irish Takeover Rules"), if any person is, or becomes, 'interested' (directly or indirectly) in, 1% or more of any class of 'relevant securities' of Warner Chilcott or Actavis, all 'dealings' in any 'relevant securities' of Warner Chilcott or Actavis (including by means of an option in respect of, or a derivative referenced to, any such 'relevant securities') must be publicly disclosed by not later than 3:30 p.m. (Dublin
SOURCE Actavis, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. U.S. Supreme Court Reverses U.S. Court of Appeals Decision in FTC v. Actavis
2. Actavis and Medicines360 Announce Partnership to Advance Womens Access to Affordable IUDs
3. New Breakthroughs Allow Companies to Expand their Reach - Research Report on Perrigo, Auxilium, Actavis, Mylan, and Salix
4. Actavis, Inc. to Present at the Goldman Sachs 34th Annual Global Healthcare Conference 2013
5. The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Actavis, BP, Total, Petrobras and Devon Energy
6. Actavis NDA for Progestin-Only Patch Accepted for Filing by FDA
7. Actavis Cancels Presentation at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Healthcare Conference
8. Actavis Confirms Early Stage Discussions Regarding Potential Combination with Warner Chilcott plc
9. Actavis, Inc. to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conference
10. Actavis First Quarter 2013 Net Revenue Increases 24% to $1.9 Billion
11. Actavis Acquires Worldwide Rights for Valeants Metronidazole 1.3% Vaginal Gel