TreatmentTrends® Malignant Melanoma (US) Q4 2013 is a syndicated report designed to provide a view of the current and future management of malignant melanoma based on primary research fielded with 100 medical oncologists in the United States. The report evaluates treatment and diagnosis patterns of the disease and physician opinions on possible future therapy options. BioTrends Oncology is also covering the launch of Tafinlar and Mekinist through its LaunchTrends® studies.
About BioTrends Research Group
BioTrends Research Group provides syndicated and custom primary market research to pharmaceutical manufacturers competing in clinically evolving, specialty pharmaceutical markets. For information on BioTrends publications and research capabilities, please visit www.bio-trends.com. BioTrends is a Decision Resources Group company.
About Decision Resources Group
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed decisions. Please visit Decision Resources Group at www.DecisionResourcesGroup.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
SOURCE BioTrends Research Group
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. mHealth market is Expected to Reach $58.8 Billion Globally by 2020 According to Allied Market Research Projections
2. More than a Third of Chronic Kidney Disease-Non-Dialysis Patients are Likely Candidates for FG-4592/ASP1517, According to Surveyed EU5 Nephrologists
3. According to Surveyed U.S. Oncologists, Zytiga is the Patient-Share Leader in First-Line Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
4. In Terms of Effect on Overall Survival, Current and Emerging Therapies Have No Advantage Over Avastin/FOLFIRI in the Treatment of Second-Line Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, According to Clinical Data and Thought Leader Opinion
5. Rising Drug Resistance is Driving Early-Line Use of Powerful Antibiotics Such as Carbapenems for Gram-Negative Infections, According to Surveyed EU5 Physicians
6. Annual Healthcare Cost for a Typical American Family is $22,030 According to 2013 Milliman Medical Index
7. Type 2 Diabetes Control Worsening, According To Study Of Patients On Commercial Insurance
8. Fewer Venture Capital Dollars Invested Into Life Sciences Companies In Q1 2013, According To The MoneyTree Report
9. Food Recalls Driven by Companies Issuing Multiple Recalls in the First Quarter of 2013, According to Latest ExpertRECALL Index
10. Nearly 8 Million Healthcare Personnel Come in Contact with Chemotherapy Drugs, According to CDC
11. Recreational Marijuana Users More Likely To Misuse Prescription Drugs, According to National Study by Quest Diagnostics