"With a shared vision of an innovative approach to execution, exceptional customer service, and focus on providing value to our clients, Radiant Development is delighted to join forces with Accelovance to offer expanded leading edge service solutions to our clients," said Vita Lanoce , Senior Vice President of Development.
Current customers, employees and stake holders of Radiant Development should expect the continued high level of quality, service and performance they are accustomed to receiving. This includes an ongoing, preferred provider relationship with the Radiant Research and Clinical Research Advantage site network.
Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Accelovance is a privately held company that has developed a unique operational approach for delivering quality, on time, and cost effective clinical studies. The Company was recognized as "Best CRO" with consecutive Industry Excellence awards in 2009, 2010 and 2011. Accelovance tailors its offering of full CRO, Clinical Sites, Patient Recruitment, and Call Center to present a clinical solution that meets a Sponsor's needs. Accelovance has a 100% owned subsidiary providing CRO services in China. These capabilities can assist clients with global development programs or product registration in China, the fastest growing pharmaceutical market in the world. Additionally, Accelovance offers six (6) wholly-owned, research-dedicated clinical sites to Sponsors and CROs that bring greater control, predictability, and quality assurance to therapeutically aligned studies.
For more information, visit the company's website at
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Accelovance Expands Oncology Leadership with the Addition of Ralph Boccia, MD as Oncology Medical Director
2. Ultragenyx Relocates Company Headquarters to Support Operational Expansion
3. Frost & Sullivan: High Uptake of New Drug Therapies and Aging Population Expansion Keep the U.S. Retinal Therapeutics Market Buoyant
4. HealthEd Taps Kelemen to Lead West Coast Expansion
5. Cardium Announces Agreement With UK-Based Angel Biomedical For Excellagen Supply And Planned European Market Expansion
6. PolyOne Announces Expansion in Costa Rica with Healthcare-Focused Distribution Services
7. Anatabloc® Retail Expansion with GNC Complete: Product Now Available at all GNC Corporate Stores and GNC.com
8. Medifast Announces International Expansion Into Mexico Through Strategic Partnership with Medix
9. Sentry BioPharma Services Invests in Global Clinical Supply Services with -45C Freezer Expansion
10. iBio Announces Important Expansion of its Intellectual Property Portfolio: Allowance of Patent for Anthrax Vaccines and Further Application of Modulator Platform
11. Canada-based Radimetrics Announces Expansion to Scotland