LOS ANGELES, Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Absorption Pharmaceuticals (AP), the innovators behind Promescent, announced today the addition of three new experts to their national sales and support team to better cater to its growing demand from urologists and pharmacies. Word of Promescent's superior efficacy, minimal side effects, ease-of-use, and low cost per dose for treating premature ejaculation is spreading fast, so in an effort to solidify continued success and satisfaction, the company has recruited some of the most knowledgeable and qualified salespersons in the field to join their team.
"Only 9% of men with PE seek help from their physician, so there's a lack of knowledge among patients and many urologists with the causes and latest treatment options for PE," says Jeff Abraham, CEO of Absorption Pharmaceuticals. "It's critical that our sales and service team have the experience in sexual medicine to efficiently educate physicians, PAs, and pharmacists."
Lisa Waddington joins AP as the director of Eastern U.S. regional sales, based in New York City. She comes to AP from Bryce Rx Laboratories, one of the nation's compounding-only pharmacies, which specialized in erectile dysfunction. Lisa developed Bryce Rx's distribution of advanced ED medications, including Trimix, with hundreds of urologists across the United States.
Victoria Skrip joins AP as the director of Midwest U.S. regional sales, based in Chicago. Prior to AP, she was an award-winning urology and women's health care representative for Warner Chilcott Pharmaceuticals, based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Mary Ann Adkins joins AP as the director of physician services, based in Las Vegas. Mary
SOURCE Absorption Pharmaceuticals
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Absorption Systems Scientists Publish Peer-reviewed Paper on a Key Drug Transporter
2. Lexicon Presents Preclinical Data On LX2761, a New Clinical Candidate for Diabetes Designed to Reduce Glucose Absorption From Gastrointestinal Tract
3. Vatsala Naageshwaran of Absorption Systems to Present at Disso 2013 International Conference in Mumbai, India on May 3rd
4. Absorption Pharmaceuticals to Receive Patent for Premature Ejaculation Topical Medication
5. Absorption Systems Partners with Synerzys to Promote Biopharmaceutics Classification System (BCS) Testing of Drugs
6. Absorption Systems Registers with FDA as a Generic Drug Facility under GDUFA
7. Absorption Systems announces novel test platform for interactions with the BCRP transporter
8. Actinium Pharmaceuticals To Present At The LD Micro Conference
9. Acquisitions, Conference Participations, Court Rulings, and Product Deliveries - Research Report on Zoetis, Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Edwards, Community Health Systems, and Air Methods
10. Financial Results, Agreements, Meetings, and Clinical Trials - Research Report on Cell Therapeutics, Akorn, Ligand, Intercept Pharmaceuticals and Ariad Pharmaceuticals
11. Immune Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results